Thursday, October 11, 2012

Today i suddenly remembered

something that i saw almost a yr ago.

I saw this one guy staring at his girl as if she was the most beautiful gorgeous human being in the world. The feeling of relief and fulfillment also reflected in his eyes. I can tell that he is content with what he have at that moment. But she doesn't even notice that he's staring.so there was no pretense.
So i can tell that he loves her for her.

And So i thought
someday I'm gonna find someone who would stare me exactly like him.
Someone who would love me for me

And so i did
i found him
i'm not letting go
not ever :)

So the best feeling for me is
When i look at him
He's already staring
Cause in that moment, i know
How he feels about me

And he knows
How I feel the same

So much in love
And loving it




No comments:

Post a Comment